- Dothan, 84 West
- Dothan, Northside
- Dothan, Metro West
- Dothan, Eastside
- Ozark, 1548 Hwy 231, Suite F
- Daleville, 88 N Daleville Avenue
- Enterprise, 1032-P Bollweevile Cr.
- Enterprise, 847 Boll Weevil Cr.
- Troy, 1118A Hwy 231
- Mobile, Cottage Hill
- Mobile, Schillinger / Airport
- Mobile, Airport / Azalea
- Mobile, 5821 Old Shell Road
- Foley, 201 E Michigan Ave
- Daphne, 28588 US Hwy 98
- Panama City, 640 W 23rd Street
- Panama City,
7510 Thomas Dr.
- Panama City, Back Beach Rd.
- Lynn Haven, 1809 W Hwy 77
- Callaway / Parker, 224-B S Tyndall
- Destin, 16055 Emerald Coast Pkwy
- Ft. Walton Bch, 415 Mary Esther
- Ft. Walton Bch, 98 N Eglin Pkwy
- Pensacola, 312 E. 9 Mile Rd.
- Pensacola, 8084 N Davis
- Pensacola, Cordova Commons
For questions or concerns, please email us or contact us at:
Club Sun Tanning Salons
Attn: Consumer Services/Privacy
1512 West Main Street, Dothan, AL 36301
(334) 699-4826 / email@example.com
Like many websites, we gather information about how visitors use our website. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track your Internet domain address for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you tell us who you are. For more information, see "Cookies " section below.
We request information from you (which may include name, address, telephone number, email address and when necessary, credit card information) when you:
- Request to receive communications
- Participate in a promotion or other website feature
We may use the information we collect to:
- Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience
- Better respond to your customer service inquiries
- Communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs
- Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Improve our business
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features
We do not sell or rent your information to any outside parties. For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information between Club Sun and our preferred service providers who use that information only to conduct Club Sun business. For example, they may handle Club Sun's credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. We only share your information with the financial institutions involved in the payment process. We provide our preferred service providers with the information they need to perform their services and work with them to respect and protect your information.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Protecting Your Information
We use a variety of security measures, including sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Unsubscribing, Removing or Modifying Your Information
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from Club Sun or would like to update or change your personal information, please visit one of our salons and ask the salon representative to assist you.
To unsubscribe from SMS messages, please follow the instructions in the SMS messages you receive.
If you would like your name and address removed from Club Sun's direct mailing list or if you would like to update your mailing information, you can simply select the "unsubscribe to this email" button or link on the email. To update your contact information please visit one of our salons and ask the sales representative to assist you in correcting the information in our system.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please email us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.