- Dothan, 84 West
- Dothan, Northside
- Dothan, Metro West
- Dothan, Eastside
- Ozark, 1548 Hwy 231, Suite F
- Daleville, 88 N Daleville Avenue
- Enterprise, 1032-P Boll Weevile Cr.
- Enterprise, 847 Boll Weevil Cr.
- Troy, 1118A Hwy 231
- Mobile, Cottage Hill
- Mobile, Schillinger / Airport
- Mobile, Airport / Azalea
- Mobile, 5821 Old Shell Road
- Foley, 201 E Michigan Ave
- Daphne, 28588 US Hwy 98
- Panama City, 640 W 23rd Street
- Panama City,
7510 Thomas Dr.
- Panama City, Back Beach Rd.
- Lynn Haven, 1809 W Hwy 77
- Callaway / Parker, 224-B S Tyndall
- Destin, 16055 Emerald Coast Pkwy
- Ft. Walton Bch, 415 Mary Esther
- Ft. Walton Bch, 98 N Eglin Pkwy
- Pensacola, 312 E. 9 Mile Rd.
- Pensacola, 8084 N Davis
- Pensacola, Cordova Commons
Hi, I just wanted to share my thoughts about your Foley Club Sun. I work and manage a facility that offers tanning. I am able to tan free at my job if, I choose to do so. However, because of your employee Kristen keeping me updated on products and just her overall friendliness I would rather pay to tan at your club. However, I wanted someone to know how helpful and just a overall good employee she is. She has found products, I wanted and had them brought to the Foley club more than once. Thank you for having such a easy going, friendly, helpful employee.
You have done an amazing job. The salon is always immaculate and it seems to be busy. Your staff at that location is also great! Congratulations!
-- Patty Adcock
201 E Michigan Ave, Suite 103
Foley, AL 36535
(251) 970-2826 (2TAN)
|Peak Season Hours
January - May
*June - December
||Close 1 hour earlier
||Vary (Please call salon for hours.)
This salon is equipped with the following beds and services.
Click on the images below for more information.
RED LIGHT THERAPY
Do you want improved oxygenation, detoxification, and hydration of the skin? How about added collagen production and a stimulation of the body's anti-inflammatory response? We now have Red Light Therapy and this can be yours. Ask us how.
This affordable method of rejuvenation with red light therapy effectively re-energizes aging and damaged skin by stimulating the cellular renewal response from deep within the tissue. It repairs and renews tired damaged cells and stimulates the rejuvenation process that takes place to achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy skin.
Click here for more information on our Red Light Therapy available at this location.