- Dothan, 84 West
- Dothan, Northside
- Dothan, Metro West
- Dothan, Eastside
- Ozark, 1548 Hwy 231, Suite F
- Daleville, 88 N Daleville Avenue
- Enterprise, 1032-P Boll Weevile Cr.
- Enterprise, 847 Boll Weevil Cr.
- Troy, 1118A Hwy 231
- Mobile, Cottage Hill
- Mobile, Schillinger / Airport
- Mobile, Airport / Azalea
- Mobile, 5821 Old Shell Road
- Foley, 201 E Michigan Ave
- Daphne, 28588 US Hwy 98
- Panama City, 640 W 23rd Street
- Panama City,
7510 Thomas Dr.
- Panama City, Back Beach Rd.
- Lynn Haven, 1809 W Hwy 77
- Callaway / Parker, 224-B S Tyndall
- Destin, 16055 Emerald Coast Pkwy
- Ft. Walton Bch, 415 Mary Esther
- Ft. Walton Bch, 98 N Eglin Pkwy
- Pensacola, 312 E. 9 Mile Rd.
- Pensacola, 8084 N Davis
- Pensacola, Cordova Commons
Existing Club Sun Customer's
Congratulations on your decision to tan responsibly - indoors - with Club Sun. You're going to love the cosmetic and health benefits that UV light provides; the benefits far outweigh the risks! Club Sun cares about you...our valued customer. We offer you state of the art, well maintained tanning equipment in a clean and friendly environment as our certified staff strives to make your every UV tanning or sunless session a pleasant one! It's all about Color and we want to serve your color needs. We provide up to five levels of UV units for those of you that want a true golden tan.
Club Sun also offers UV Free Color with our Sunless Spray Booths…perfect for weekends or special occasions and we offer a complete line of tanning products that specialize in producing beautiful, rich, longer lasting tans. Along with the tanning consultant that signed you up, we are glad you are here. We will appreciate your referrals (and will reward you for them as well); that plus sunshine is how we grow! Remember to tell your friends, "Life's too Short...Live It in Color at Club Sun!"
Tanning Education 101
First, let's talk about how your skin tans. Basically it works the same indoors or out. Ultraviolet rays penetrate your skin causing different reactions. UVA rays (oxidizing/tanning rays) and UVB rays (melanin producing rays) are emitted by the sun as well as our tanning lamps. UVB is commonly referred to as the burning ray because it is more intense than UVA and can be responsible for sunburn. Tanning lamps emit more UVA and much less UVB than the sun on a clear sunny day.
"Indoors" creates the best bronzing combination. Although UVB is responsible for overexposure, it is necessary in acquiring a tan. UVB stimulates melanocytes (pigment cells) in your skin to produce melanin (pigment). The melanin absorbs UVA to keep it from reaching deeper, more sensitive layers of the skin. UVA oxidizes (or darkens) the melanin; thus forming a tan. This whole process is the body's own natural defense against a sunburn.
By controlling the type and amount of UV light you receive, there is no doubt that this is the best way to acquire a tan even with the most optimal outdoor conditions.
- Protect your lips with lip balm or sunscreen.
- If you plan to tan in the nude, cover previously unexposed areas of the skin for the majority of your tanning time for the first few visits. Gradually increase exposure to these areas until thy catch up with the rest of your tan.
- If you are taking medications, please let one of our staff members know, some medications can be photosensitive.
- More importantly, wear protective tanning eyewear. All of our eyewear, whether you buy your own or wear a pair provided by Club Sun, is FDA compliant. We strongly encourage customers to purchase their own.
Check out www.SunshineVitamin.org for tanning truth facts.
The BEST Start for Your Tan
Step 1: Beginners
WHO They are for: Anyone who does not have an existing base tan.
WHAT they do: Jumpstart the development of a rich, golden-bronze base tan.
WHEN to use: They should be applied to the skin prior to each tanning session.
Step 2: Maximizers
WHO They are for: For existing tanners who have reached a tanning 'plateau', the point after a base tan when you are not getting any darker.
WHAT they do: Condition the skin to break through the tanning plateau for deeper, darker results.
WHEN to use them: Prior to each tanning session.
Step 3: Moisturize
WHO They are for: For existing tanners who would like to replenish their skin with nutrient rich moisturizers.
WHAT they do: Natural Minerals energize your tan and in combination with Silicone Emulsion, impart a smooth flawless finish to the skin. The super hydrating formula provides penetrating, long lasting moisturization to maintain and extend the life of your 'golden' tan.
WHEN to use them: After any body wash from each tanning session. Simply Shower - Feel the moisture and enjoy the rich cleansing foam. Gentle but thorough, removes oils and pollutants while providing the best showing experience; helps maintain your 'golden' tan.